The field of anti-aging is becoming more and more complicated as new technologies pop up. It can be hard trying to decide which method is the best for you. The relatively recent laser treatments, such as Fraxel, and light treatments, such as IPL, are becoming popular because they target specific problems extremely well.
Fraxel Laser treatments and IPL Photofacial treatments are being used by thousands of people to even out their skin tone, take care of dark spots, and even smooth out wrinkles on the skin. Both IPL and Fraxel treatments can be used on the face and body to reduce the appearance of aging.IPL treatment, otherwise known as Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) PhotoFacial, is less effective than laser facial treatment in diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, but very good with improving broken blood vessels close to the surface of the skin and uneven skin tones. An annual or semi-annual touch up treatment can extend your results.
The Benefits of IPL PhotoFacial include:
- improvement of sun spots, age spots, dull complexions, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of aging.
- improvement of red flushing skin, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
- enjoy smoother skin with a more even tone.
- minimal discomfort during treatment.
- no downtime – resume regular activities immediately.Fraxel laser treatment is considered one of the most exciting advancements in skin rejuvenation. It is an innovative new way to correct aged and damaged skin. There is a slight healing period after each treatment session. At first you may need to undergo a series treatments depending on the severity of your condition. For longevity to your treatment, you would benefit from a touch up treatment every two or three years.The benefits of both Fraxel and IPL treatments will help give you great benefits for your skin and help you to look younger, boosting your confidence and self-esteem. When using Botox and collagen fillers for anti-aging, there is less benefits than choosing a laser or light treatment to combat the signs of aging. Fraxel and IPL treatments can help you reverse or maintain different skin conditions on your face and body like age spots, rosacea, and broken capillaries.Call BodyLase® to schedule a consultation with one of our expert aestheticians to see which anti-aging treatment is best for you.